Tuesday, March 1, 2011

7 Months down! 12 weeks to go!

Life ~ Currently in the middle of a busy packing frenzy!  Trying to get everything ready to move on Friday into our new condo!  SO excited!!!  Gotta say it is a bit of a pain, I hate packing, but it will be so worth it this weekend when we're finally into our own place!  it will be so nice...
My 20th birthday was really good, had a lot of fun this past week celebrating with family <3  Had dinner with Tanner's family on the 25th and had a good time with them, tacos and Heather made my favorite oreo cookie dessert!  It was yummy.  Then yesterday, my grandparents came out from Indiana along with my aunt Debbie for a ski trip and they came down here for the day and we went out to lunch, hung out all day and then went to dinner with the rest of my family, it's been very nice!


Pregnancy ~ 28 weeks!!!  Woohoo!  7 months finally!  Moving at 7 months pregnant is not fun so far, but will be worth it in the end, everything is seeming to come so much faster now!  I only have 12 weeks to go, I have my child birthing class next weekend, and then my baby shower in a month!  And then in May my baby girl will be here!!  YAY!!!!  I'm so excited to meet her and hold her and Tanner is getting more and more excited everyday for her to be here and I know my mom is getting excited to be a grandma too!  It's going to be awesome!  I'm still hoping that I have her on the 23rd, as my brother is graduating May 28th, so I'd like to have her a few days before my due date so I can hopefully go to his graduation.
Symptoms this week have pretty much been random nausea at times, only when I eat something greasy, and horrible heartburn!  It's been a huge pain!  The only other thing is the back pain which I imagine is only going to stay steady or get worse, and then the frequent trips to pee, haha this kid LOVES to sit on my bladder!!
I felt the first actual "sweeping" movement from Keldyn last night!  I scared me and made me practically jump off the couch!  And then I couldn't stop smiling and giggling!  It's the craziest thing to experience and I'm just getting so beyond ready to hold my daughter!
I'm really rounding out now, and though a lot of people have been telling me I'm "small" for 7 months, I'm always measuring right on for how many weeks I am, I think I'm seeming smaller cause my back is so long.  That would be my best guess.  Anyway, here's the belly pictures for this week!






That's all for this week!  Have a great one and I'll update when I can, whenever we get the internet hooked up in our new place!!


_Emily and Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment