Tanner's been working his usual 4 days a week and I'm getting 2 days off this month due to moving last saturday, and a childbirthing class this saturday (ALREADY! EEK!) It's all coming faster just like I was hoping it would, just under 11 weeks to go til we meet our lil girl hopefully!!!
Pregnancy~ 29 weeks down, 11 to go (hopefully a few days less xD)
I am so beyond excited to meet my baby girl and I can't believe how fast it's all coming up! She's been moving like crazy the past couple days and she's been loving even more to bunch up on my right side and make my belly look all lopsided xD silly girl!
I've been getting heartburn like mad randomly the past couple days so I'm hoping that will subside soon, that and I randomly get the feeling that I have a big bubble trapped in my chest cavity, it's so bizzare... But thankfully it doesn't last for long periods of time.
That's all for now!
Em and fam
No comments:
Post a Comment