Thursday, March 31, 2011

32 Weeks!

Life ~ Welp Not really much is new lately.  Got my babyshower this saturday and had a docs appt today.  Tanner's still working a lot, and we're prepping for when Keldyn decides to make her arrival!


Pregnancy ~  I'm now 32 weeks!  Meaning I have about 6-9 weeks to go until lil baby Keldyn shows up!  I can't believe it's coming up that fast!!!  But I'm so ready to have her, and to get my body back!
Not really any new symptoms this week, just feeling huge and heavy lately.  Which is to be expected.
Had a midwife appt today, baby is doing great, still head down, she LOVES to wiggle around and her heartbeat was in the 150s which is perfect!  So excited!
Alrighty, belly pictures and that's it for now, I'll probably update saturday or sunday about my babyshower!


                                                                   32+1 ^





Have a great week!


_Em and fam

No comments:

Post a Comment