Wednesday, March 23, 2011

31 weeks!!

Life ~ Things are going pretty well, still settling in, getting ready for baby, and my babyshower so we can finish getting all the baby stuffins together!  Tanner's been working alot as usual, and it's so nice to have our own place, it's taking some getting used to having to do all the cooking, cleaning etc, but i'm actually kinda enjoying it.  haha, nesting I suppose.


Pregnancy ~ 31 weeks today!  I can't believe I have 9 to go (7-10 roughly)!!  It's coming up so fast and I'm getting so beyond excited!  She's been bouncing around a lot lately and I love feeling her move, she has found that on top of loving my right side, she likes to hook her butt or her feet (or both) under my ribs!  That gets to be a pain, but oh well, I love her so much!  She's silly.  Still getting heartburn from time to time and when I do it's killer, I can't wait for that to be gone, that and her sitting on my bladder all the time, it'll be so nice to have my body back!  lol I know I'ma miss my bump, but I'm so ready to hold and kiss her already!  Alrighty well here's the pictures for this week, not really much to update on so this is a short one!









Em and Fam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment