Life ~ Loving getting settled in to our new place still, it's amazing to have our own space and everything is ours. Not looking forward to the bills (=P) but I'm sure no one ever looks forward to that side of growing up xD But other than that not too much new going on, getting excited for my babyshower in 2 weeks! I can't believe how fast it all is going now!
Pregnancy ~ Officially in the 30's for weeks now! YIPPEE!!! I'm so beyond excited to have just under 10 weeks left!
Had a midwife appointment today and everything is great! Very good strong heartbeat in the upper 130's - lower 150's range =D Love hearing my baby girl's heartbeat! I'm currently measuring at 31 weeks, so about a week ahead, good sign I think =D Also my midwife informed me that if I do wind up going over due they will only allow me to go a week over due, aka if I reach 41 weeks, they will induce me and get this baby girl out! WOOHOO! They also said they can do a sweep as early as 38 weeks (my body being willing that is) so we could be meeting our lil girl in as early as about 8 weeks! I'm so beyond excited and I can't believe how fast it's going! I got my preregistration form for the hospital today, so I've gotta fill that out and turn it in, and my appointments are now going to be every two weeks until may! It's all coming up soooo much faster now and I am absolutely loving it!! I cannot wait to meet my baby girl <3 =D
For symptoms not really a whole lot has changed in the past week, still getting random bouts of heartburn, also been getting what I think are braxton hicks, but the midwife told me when I get the "period cramp" feeling to just drink a LOT of water and lay down to get them to go away. Not had that too bad but it's nice to know I should keep an eye on it and what to do if it happens. Alrighty, here's my 30 week belly pictures!
Yep! Looking like I've swallowed a BIG basketball xD
Anyway, til next week! <3
_Em and fam
No comments:
Post a Comment