Life ~ We are about a week and a half away from moving into our new place and I'm getting SO beyond excited! This Saturday will be my 20th birthday also! I'm excited to no longer be a "teen" xD
My grandparents from my dad's side are coming out over the weekend of my birthday and I'm excited to see them, it will be the first time that they've seen me since before I got pregnant and it will also be the first time they will be meeting Tanner and we're both very excited for that, I know he's very excited to meet my daddy's parents! I think it's going to be a good week =]
Pregnancy ~ 27 Weeks!!! FINALLY in my 3rd trimester! I can't believe my baby girl will be here in 13 weeks! It's so crazy!
I have my glucose test this Thursday, so hopefully that all goes well and I will pass just fine, I'm not too worried about it =]
As for symptoms, not much has changed, I can tell my center of gravity is changing and my lower back is starting to hurt more, I can't sit in one place for very long unless I have a pillow behind me to support my lower back.
Lil Keldyn has found a ticklish spot I didn't know I had in the past week. When I'm laying on my left side it feels like she's trying to tickle me right by my left hip, it's one of the weirdest feelings and it's cute, funny but obnoxious all at the same time! I can't wait to meet her, I have a feeling she's going to be goofy and I imagine she's going to LOVE to help me tackle and tickle daddy when she's older ;D She's gonna be fun that's for sure!!!
There's no doubt about it, and definitely no hiding the bump anymore, it really is starting to look like I swallowed and am trying to smuggle a basketball now! I can't believe I'm still going to get bigger! As it is when I stand up straight and look down I can't see my toes anymore! It makes me giggle, it's bittersweet cause I know it means I'm getting closer (only 3 months to go!!!) but at the same time, it's now time that I gotta start asking Tanner to tie my shoes for me cause I can't really reach anymore! I tried to tie one on Sunday and I could barely reach, let alone breathe! Gotta love it!
Well, that's all for this week! Hope you all are having a lovely rest of your February!!!
Love,
Emily and fam <3
No comments:
Post a Comment