Tuesday, February 15, 2011

14 weeks to go! Can't wait...

Life~ Currently Tanner and I are getting ready to move into our condo in 2 weeks.  Getting VERY excited!  Just getting everything together so we can move in, paying first months rent (next month) and the security deposit this month so we don't have to worry about it when we move in.  That will be nice.  It does however mean we're probably going to be tight on money this month unless we get our tax returns which would be LOVELY!

Pregnancy~  Currently I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow!  So excited!  Can't believe it's going so fast, I have 99 days to go!  SOOOO beyond excited to finally be in the double digits!  I'm finally starting to fully round out, my shirt doesn't cover my bump all the way anymore!  Makes me kinda excited xD  Keldyn has been busy and very active, hiccups all the time, and she likes to kick wherever she can!  Especially when I'm trying to go to bed, she like to kick the mattress when I'm laying on my side, it's pretty funny.  Anyway, here's my pictures for this week!


 Front, I look like I've swallowed a volleyball xD



 Yup, shirt doesn't cover the bump all the way anymore, and I'm actually filling out in the butt too!  0_o


Welp there's the update for this week!  Hope all is well with everyone!

Love,
Emily and family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment