Wednesday, February 2, 2011

6 months!!! WOOHOO!

Life ~  
   Well, we are officially moving into our own place probably first week of March!!!  I am so beyond excited that we're actually going to have our own place!!!!  YAY!  We're going to look at the place on Friday and discuss all of the plans for paying for it and moving in, etc!  I am soooo beyond happy it's all working out BEFORE Keldyn get's here!


Pregnancy ~  






Welp!  I am 6 months today!  WOOHOO!  24 weeks down, 16 to go, only 112 more days!  I'll be in the double digits soon!  YAY!


Okay, symptoms wise, I've not been having much, the round ligament pain is aggravating, and bout doubles me over at times, but it's alright.  I just keep growing!  Thankfully  no stretch marks on my belly yet!  My lower back has been hurting a lot more but that makes sense...


Lil Keldyn has been moving and kicking up a storm and she's getting stronger and stronger, I have a feeling that here in a few weeks when she's bigger and starts kicking my ribs, I'm guessing it's gonna hurt cause she already kicks hard!!  I love feeling her move and when she gets the hiccups!  The midwives say she's doing absolutely perfect that everything on the ultrasound done at 19 weeks was perfect and healthy nothing wrong, so that was AWESOME to hear!  When the midwife tried to listen to her heart beat it took a minute cause Keldyn wouldn't stay still she kept flippin and kicking the Doppler haha!  My next doctors appointment I get to do the lovely Glucose Tolerance Test...Thankfully they gave me a "diet" option rather than the sugar drink, I don't think I'd do well with that drink, ick. 
AND!  By my birthday, (the 26th) I will FINALLY be in my third trimester!!!  YAY!!!  Just seems to be going quickly but at the same time, not quick enough, I think moving into our own place and giving me something to do (Nest, Decorate, Clean etc) It should go faster (I hope) =D


Anyway, that's the update for now!  Fill you all in again soon!


_Emily and Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment