Wednesday, February 9, 2011

25 Weeks down, 15 to go!

Life  ~ Currently not a whole lot is changing, waiting to move into our new place first weekend of march, and waiting to see what's gonna happen with the job we work at cause our boss is interested in moving Tanner up to a management position in the company!  That would be amazing and mean I could be a SAHM!  YAY!  So hopefully all of that will fall into place quickly and he'll get the job sooner rather than later!  So happy things are all finally falling into place!  Getting so excited to move out, and I cannot wait to set up our place and to get out of the place we live in now.

Pregnancy ~ Everything is going good, so far nothing new symptoms wise, getting a few braxton hicks here and there, round ligament pain still, Not really much in the cravings world lately.  She's been moving and kicking a lot, still doing really really good and is very strong and active which is awesome!  I love her so much and can't wait for may to be here!  Hopefully moving next month, babyshower in april, will help it all go faster, I can't believe it's 3 more months til she's here!!!  AHH!!!!!  YAY!  And I'm almost to the double digit count down!  I have 105 days to go as of today, can't wait to be into the double digits.



Welp that's all I have for an update this week!

_Emily and fam

No comments:

Post a Comment