Wednesday, May 18, 2011

39 weeks

Life ~ Still here and still prego!  Not much is new at the moment, been trying to do things to help naturally move things along to get me into labor, so far, not so much luck.  Tanner is workin 4 nights a week but is no longer doing weekends which is nice, to have him around a lil bit more.  Hopefully he'll be getting his promotion soon so we won't have to worry about finances as my new phone job doesn't start for probably about another month or so.  So things this month and next will probably be a bit on the tight side, but I think we should be able to manage okay.  


Pregnancy ~ I'm officially due a week from today!  I really hope she comes before her due date, I don't wanna go over due and I really don't want to go into June, which if I go over due, my midwives won't induce me until I hit 41 weeks which would be June 1.  I guess whatever happens will happen, but, I'm hoping she decides to listen to mommy and daddy and come soon!  I'm going to get another sweep on Friday and I hope n pray 2nd time is a charm (if I make it til then) and I'll hopefully have her this weekend!  Originally I was dead set on not having her on the 21st, with that being the 5 year anniversary of my dad's passing, however, the closer it gets and the more it sinks in that it could be a reality that she comes that day, the more peace I have about having her on that day...the way my mom put it is that it would make the day more bittersweet rather than just a bitter day.  I personally would take it as my dad kinda telling me that he's there and he's seen his first granddaughter which would mean the world to me since it's been hard this whole pregnancy knowing he won't be here to meet her and hold her and I can't see him hold her and such.  So, if she decides to make her entrance on Saturday, that's a okay with me now, which is kinda funny to say, seeing as how even a couple months ago I was so against it.  I'll take her when she comes =]
Heartburn has still been kicking my butt, seems the farther I get the worse it gets, and even though she's sitting SUPER low and you'd think I'd get some relief, I'm not...it's quite obnoxious.
As of last weekend I was dilated to 2 cm, and was about 50% thinned out...Hopefully when I go in on Friday they'll tell me I've thinned a lot more and have dilated more, I'm so ready to hold my sweet baby girl and I am praying that this second sweep works!!!


Alrighty, here's my pictures, and hopefully these are the last ones of my bump, I hope by next update I'll be able to put up pictures of my gorgeous baby girl!!!











Have a great week everyone!
_Em and fam

No comments:

Post a Comment