Wednesday, May 4, 2011

37 weeks! Full Term!

Life ~ Getting ready to go on maternity leave, last weekend was probably my last, but we're gonna see how I feel this weekend to see if I can work or not...With how I've been feeling since last weekend, I probably won't be able to.  Soo Tanner will probably be taking over my weekend, it's looking like I'll be able to work from home by the time baby is born though so that's AWESOME!!!  I'm excited bout that!


Pregnancy ~ I'm officially full term!  37 weeks!!!  Another big milestone for me, I'm SOOO happy to be in the "safe zone" according to my midwives, she's more than welcome to come any day now!  I'm getting SOOO excited to meet her and hold her, I'm starting to get very impatient!  hehe.  She's dropped a lot, I had an ultrasound done yesterday because at my last appointment I was measuring small, so they just wanted to check up on how things were going.  She is growing right on target, but she's sitting very very low, I'm hoping that's a sign she'll be here soon, but, that's not always the case, so we'll just have to wait and see when she wants to make her arrival!  She's quite the lil chunky monkey!  She has some chubby cheeks!  She's still been getting hiccups a lot, and she's been enjoying to push down on my pelvis and bladder a LOT more lately, making things very uncomfortable!  Hopefully I can hold and cuddle her soon <3  Okie, picture time then I'll update again next week!





It's sideways, but this is her!  She has CHUBBY cheeks, daddy's lips, and momma's nose!!! She's sooo freaking cute!  eee!!!  I am so in love with her <3


_Em and fam

No comments:

Post a Comment