Life ~ Welp! Lotsa changes in life over this past week! We got a new car, Tanner's parents sold us their 2002 Passat so we officially have a baby friendly AUTOMATIC car that I can drive! WOOOT! We also sold Tanners Integra so we're officially back to only one car...But the fact that that one car is baby friendly and I'm comfortable driving it, makes ALL the difference in the world. Well, when Tanner isn't at work that is xD I'm officially on maternity leave and work is covering weekends for the rest of the month, SO come Friday I get to have my hubby home with me ALL weekend! WAHOO!!! Super excited! But with how much he's been working lately he feels flustered and he's happy to have the weekend off but he's also building this loooooong list of things he needs to get done while he has the time. (LOVE that man <3)
Pregnancy ~ I have 14 days until my due date. Seems almost surreal to me that she'll be here so soon! I'm beyond ready, but at the same time starting to get a bit nervous realizing this is the only time the house is going to be quiet for a while xD So I'm trying to enjoy it as much as possible and just get everything else that we gotta get ready, all done and prepped for her arrival! I go to see the midwife on Friday and they will probably do a sweep which could or couldn't do anything, so we'll just have to see. But if it works I could be having her as early as Friday night - Saturday. And knowing my lil girl, if she's anything like me, she would come on a day when almost everyone is slammin jammin busy! We shall see though I suppose! She's more than welcome to come any time she wants according to me and her daddy =]
I've been feeling a LOT more pressure she's dropped about as low as she can get I think...Starting to feel like my pelvis is going to just split in half and my legs are going to fall in opposite directions...Also over the past couple of days my heartburn has kicked into FULL gear again, I honestly think it's worse than before she dropped as I'm having it all day not only at night now...Kind of a bummer but I'm hoping it means she's going to be coming soon xD
My appetite has gone down a lot, I used to eat everything in sight and over the past week or two my urge to eat has gone down a TON. So, I'm still eating, obviously, but not NEAR the amount I have been over the past couple of months. I must say, I'm more than ready to get her out of me and to hold her, and to get my body back because this is getting very VERY uncomfortable, but she will come when she's ready which could be at any time now! Patience is tough at times, but, my lil girl is worth it, I'm so excited to be able to post pictures of her instead of my belly! hehe. Welp, that's all I got so far for this week! Pictures and I'll update again next week if she's not here yet and I'm not busy with a newborn!
_Em and fam
No comments:
Post a Comment