Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Half way there!!!!

Life ~ Happy New Year everyone!  This year is going to be amazing!  Our daughter is going to be born, Our one year anniversary is coming right after!  I'll be 20, and my hubby 25!  Its going to be a fun filled year that is for sure!!!  I can't wait!
I'm going Maternity shopping tomorrow since none of my clothes are wanting to fit anymore, mainly my jeans, my belly is starting to get very uncomfortable when I try to wear them, so I've pretty much given up on it!

Pregnancy ~  20 WEEKS!!!!  I have finally reached the halfway point!!!!  WOOHOO!!!!!

This is how the tattoo on my side is doing, I have a lot of people asking about it so I figured I'd just put it up and show everyone haha!


I felt baby girl kick hard from the outside for the first time last night!  I was so beyond happy and I couldn't stop smiling!  She's getting so big and so much stronger everyday!  I can't believe I'm halfway done!  I just hope this second half goes as fast as the first!  I'm getting so excited to meet her in may!!!!  

So far I've been feeling really good.  My cold is getting much better (thank goodness) and I haven't been quite as tired.
Lately my major cravings have been Chocolate milk (still), chik-fil-a's chicken nuggets, double stuff oreo's and Claussen dill pickles.  No idea, but I LOVE them haha =]

That's about all I have to update on for now!!!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment