Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gettin Stronger!

Life ~  Not really a whole lot to say this week.  Tanner's been working as usual, it's snowed a lot!  Which we are not happy about, I was enjoying a snowless winter =[  Oh well.  


~Pregnancy


21 Weeks this week!  Over halfway done!  WOOHOO!  I'm so excited for May to come, I cannot wait to meet my baby girl.  She's continuing to get stronger by the day, she loves to do her little flips and kicks, she's mostly active at night, or shortly after I eat something =]  I love feelin her move around, it's an insane feeling, but I love it!
Last night was the first time I've felt her get the hiccups!  It made me giggle to picture her little body with the hiccups xD
Baby has taste buds so she can now start to taste what I'm eating via the amniotic fluid!
She is about the size of a banana right now!  Which made me giggle cause of the minions and the mini movie about bananas from Despicable Me xD



With Shirt


Front View



With shirt lifted up =]








That's all for now!  I'll update again soon =D

No comments:

Post a Comment