Tuesday, January 18, 2011

22 down, 18 to go!

~Life

Prepping for lil Keldyn to show up is a job in and of itself!  All this baby stuff that we need is just insane.. BUT we do have a good amount of the much needed things so far, but still have a good bit to go.  Last night the lady I live with decided to take me shopping to get some stuff for the baby, she was very generous and got quite a bit that we will need and I couldn't thank her enough for her help.  Here are a few of the things she got us....


The swing that I know will be MUCH needed...I think it's ADORABLE, I love winnie the pooh <3


My Diaper bag!!!  =D


SUPER soft stuffed Eeyore that I LOVED

 
And an adorable blanket!!  =D

Currently we're prepping to move into our own place hopefully the beginning of march and we're VERY excited about it =D
Getting things ready for the baby shower going to send out the invitations next month and the shower should be held sometime in march, going to get all the details worked out soon hopefully.

~Pregnancy

I am 22 weeks now!  woohoo!!!  Only 18 weeks (or less or more, depends on when she wants to come) left to go!  I'm so excited and I cannot wait for May to get here so I can meet my gorgeous lil girl!!!  I'm stunned looking at the pictures this week and comparing them to 10 weeks ago, I can't believe how much bigger I've gotten and how much bigger I'll be 10 weeks from NOW!  
I love feeling her kicking and dancing around in there =]  It's the best feeling ever!









Will update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment