Pregnancy ~ Wahoo! 35 weeks! Meaning 5 weeks - 35 days until my due date! I'm getting soooo excited!
I've been getting cramps a lot more often lately, but not getting the stomach tightening that my midwife has told me to watch out for...I do have a strong gut feeling that she's going to make her arrival soon/early. My lower back and hips have also been aching a lot more but I'm not sure if that's because she's dropping or if it's a sign that labor is on it's way soon. So I'm going to talk to my midwife about that at my next appointment and see what they have to say about it. I do have to say, I'm SO ready to hold n snuggle n kiss her! I can't wait to see her beautiful face!!!
Heartburn is still kicking my butt this week, seems it doesn't matter what time I eat I always seem to get it really bad at about 2-3 in the morning! Tums are a life saver lately.
She's been quite the wiggle worm lately. She still loves my right side and my ribs on my right side. She's been doing that "sweeping" motion a LOT lately. That and hooking her butt and or feet over my ribs, that hurts. It's so much fun to just sit and watch my belly move! I'm going to miss seeing and feeling her move.
It's getting harder to eat over the past week, I think her and I are both running out of room in there for her, haha. I'm noticing I'm not able to eat as much in one sitting as I was a couple of weeks ago. Which is good, hopefully it will slow my weight gain a little bit! I'm still eating quite a bit, but not as much as I was, that's for sure.
I've been having the huge urge to clean and just keep rearranging all of her things, I've packed both diaper bags that I have, got all of her bedding and everything (that I have so far) set up, got her portacrib set up in our room, did like 5 loads of laundry yesterday, so yeah, I think nesting is starting to kick in, which also makes me wonder if she's going to make an early arrival. We'll see I guess! Alright, picture time!
Have a lovely week!!
_Em and fam


No comments:
Post a Comment