Life ~ Not much new going on around here lately. Tanner's just working all the time as always, got all the baby furniture and whatnot that we have all put together and set up, after we get paid we gotta go buy the pack n play and we're keeping an eye open for a decently priced glider and ottoman (if you find one, we'd love to know!) Other than that, really it's just a waiting game til lil Keldyn shows up.
We did decide finally that we're going to spell her middle name with only one t. So her name is Keldyn Scarlet =D We're getting so beyond excited to meet her now that I only have 4-8 weeks to go! It's so crazy!!!
Pregnancy ~ Besides my belly feeling bigger and heavier everyday, not much is changing, have a dr's appointment next thursday! Everything should still be all fine n dandy. She's been a wiggle worm lately, she likes to stick her butt and feet out on my right side and right under the edge of my ribs, it feels really weird, doesn't hurt but there is definitely pressure when she does that! I can't believe I'm going to be a mommy in a month - 2 months! It's coming up so fast, but now that my babyshower is done and all that, like I said it's just a waiting game, so I am starting to get a bit impatient already! Yes I know it's a bit early for that, but I think part of it is just the fact that she could really come any time now and the only thing I would need is maybe a couple steroid injections to make sure her lungs are developed enough! =] That's a good feeling!!! Alrighty Picture time and that's all for my update this week!!
Have a great week everyone!
_Em and fam
No comments:
Post a Comment