Tanner and I ~
Christmas was wonderful this year, got to spend a day full of time with family! It was awesome to see my big brother, Brandyn, home for Christmas! As in my previous post, I have to say I think the best Christmas present we've ever gotten was to find out that we will be having a daughter in may! We are so beyond excited to meet her, she's SO beautiful already!
Tanner is beyond excited to be having a daughter, though he does say that he now needs to buy a gun! Haha! He's a goofy one and it's adorable to see his daddy side coming out already, he's going to be an incredible father!
Life ~ Our life is changing as my bump gets bigger and as we continue to make plans for the future! As of right now we're in the process of looking for apartments so we can finally get out on our own before our dear daughter arrives in May. Reason for this being the place we live now is a bit crowded and we have NO where to put a crib, let alone all of the other much needed baby supplies!! So hopefully we'll find a good place that's reasonably priced that we can get into preferably sooner rather than later!
Pregnancy ~ Week 19
I'm actually starting to really show through my clothes now, some people are saying I've practically "popped" over night!! I'm so excited, I love my lil bump!!!
Getting bigger everyday it seems! I love it, she's moving so much more and I can't get enough of her flips and kicks, it's the most wonderful feeling in the world! Still feels like a twitch or a popping bubble, but they're getting much more noticeable everyday! I can't wait to watch my belly just move =D She's very active already and I can't wait to watch her =] I'm loving being pregnant and I'm so in love with our little girl already!!!
I will be having a doctors appointment and I also have another ultrasound this Thursday, this one is for the doctors, whereas the previous one was voluntary to find out the gender of our dear baby for Christmas! Proud to say we'll be having Keldyn Scarlett Nichols, she's going to be our little princess, and being the first girl on my hubby's side, she will probably be a bit spoiled as well ;) I will update on Thursday with how our lil girl is doing and put up the ultrasound pictures if we get any!

No comments:
Post a Comment