Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Almost half way through this journey!

Not sure why I didn't think of this before, but I'm doing it now!
This is going to be my blog so everyone can follow up on the new and forming Nichols family and the growing little bean in mommies tummy!!!  This first post is going to be a long one cause I'm going to play catch up for you guys on my pregnancy!  Newest will be first.


~Me and Tanner




We have been doing very very well, getting so excited about the baby!  
Tanner has been working quite a bit as we're currently trying to save money for the upcoming bundle of joy that's going to show up in May!
Currently we're trying to finish up the Christmas shopping and planning for Christmas day itself.  Also we're just counting down the days til we find out who we are having!
I have to say I still find it pretty entertaining that Tanner is getting my cravings though, I've had very few symptoms throughout this pregnancy so far, and the funny thing is, my husband has been the one getting almost all of them!  Makes me giggle!!!


~Week 17 of my Pregnancy


I'm officially starting my 17th week this week, and I'm so excited to do so!  I cannot believe I'm 3 weeks from being to the halfway point in my pregnancy!  It's just incredible to me!


I've been starting to feel Braxton Hicks contractions this week for sure.  They're not horrible, and all that, but I will say they CAN be kind of annoying!

Last week was the first time Tanner has been able to feel baby move, and I've been feeling baby move for about 2 weeks now, it's just the most miraculous thing I've ever been a part of.  Just feeling this little person move and having so much fun in my gut is just unbelievable to me, and it's incredible that I'm carrying and helping to form this little human being! 

In about 2 weeks, (December 30th, 2010) we will be finding out the gender of little baby Nichols!  I personally cannot wait to find out if we're getting a little princess (which is what momma is hoping for) or a little prince!!!  So excited to finally find out!




~Week 16




Finally starting to show and felt the baby move distinctly for the first time this week!!!  Can feel the little somersaults and light kicks and bumps especially after I eat and baby is very happy and full and wide awake!!!  Babies heart beat is around 155-160, Which, going by old wives tales means it's a girl!  Still have a few weeks to find out for sure though....I'm hoping it's right!  heh.


~Week 15




My uterus is JUST below my belly button now, meaning I'm going to start actually showing here quite soon!  I'm so excited for that!!!!  About a month til we find out who you are in there!!!  Mommy and daddy are so excited to see you for the first time!


~Week 14




Thanksgiving week!!!  Lots of great food, meaning one happy baby!!!  Grandma Heustis found the baby pretty quick this week, and the heart beat was in the 160's!  This one is going to be an active little squirt!!!  LOVES to kick the Doppler and somersault away from grandma already!  Tehe!


~Week 12




Still pretty much just got the bloat belly, but it's still a sign that a little one is in there to me!  Finally hit that mark of mc being VERY MUCH lowered and that is a huge relief!  So happy to have finally hit the 12 week mark!  Such a milestone!!!!


~10 Weeks




Baby is growin fast!  Already growing fingernails and little buds for what is going to be teeth soon!!!!


~8 Weeks




Definitely getting that bloat belly right now!  So far all my pants fit, but I'm SOOOO tired.  Thankfully NOT getting morning sickness!!!!


~5.5 weeks



Not showing yet at all!  But there's a little human starting to grow in there!!!!!


~September 24th, 2010




We are expecting!!!!!  So excited!  Can't wait to meet this little one!  I'm Due May 25th, 2011!!!!



Well, Thank you for reading and I'll be posting again next week if not sooner!!!  

_The Nichols Family

No comments:

Post a Comment