Thursday, November 3, 2011

5 months!

I am so sorry that it has been so long since I last updated!  I will definitely post the most recent pictures that I have.  This little girl is growing up so fast, she's eating (and LOVING) her cereal, starting on prunes and apple sauce, and here soon, veggies it is!!!  I cannot believe my baby is almost half a year old!!!  It is going by far too quickly!  She's learning new things everyday, she loves to fake cough, and to stick her tongue out (she has a LONG freaking tongue) and spit at you.  Today she learned that she can suck her bottom lip in, it's the cutest thing ever (and I will post a picture of it here).  She is the most amazing little creature ever.  She is supporting herself sitting a lot more, and she is also rolling over like crazy!  Shes' trying to army crawl but hasn't quite figured that out yet.  hehe.  alright, pictures!  First one is of me as a baby, and her!














_Em and fam

No comments:

Post a Comment